CODE OF CONDUCT
For all members of the swimming club
- All swimmers should be on poolside prior to session starting, unless a genuine reason for being late is provided. If you are late report to your Lane Coach or Head Coach immediately on arrival for instructions.
- Swimmers will train in a lane allocated by the Head Coach.
- Swimmers should not leave the poolside without a coach’s permission.
- If a swimmer needs to leave early, they should inform the coach before the start of the session.
- Any person causing a disruption or interference to a training session will be given two verbal warnings. If this continues they will be asked to leave the pool area and issued with an immediate temporary suspension.
- Swimmers, members and coaches are required to conduct themselves in an orderly and appropriate manner at all times, so as to promote the name of the club.
- Any other poolside matter arising will be dealt with by the Head Coach.
Edlington A.S.C. Committee